How can natural Text-to-Speech voices transform your business?
- Today more than ever, when customers need information, they want it now.
- IVR systems are still the fasted way to engage with your customers. Automated customer-self- service IVR's have been around for a while, but the “zero out” rate is still far too high
- Many customers don't like the typical robotic TTS voices and almost intuitively transfer out.
- Of course, there are numerous factors in your IVR that you can improve; many of them require a complete application redesign.
- Many IVR providers experience dramatic improvements in customer satisfaction by simply switching their systems to use natural TTTS voices.
We are prone to make decisions based on our emotions.
- This is not limited to interactions between people. Our senses constantly influence everything we do.
- When you are listening to an attractive voice, you are much more likely to interact with it, even if it’s an automated system.
- Knowing this, many companies hire professional voice talents to keep their customers happy and engaged.
- Now your IVR system can reflect the same positive image of your company and have your customers coming back.
- This is why natural text-to-speech voices dramatically increase customer satisfaction levels for automated systems and save you money.
existing IVR systems
Integrate our speech synthesizer via MRCP, API or Web services.
- MRCP is now supported by most voice platforms, and you can use our MRCP server to integrate the TTS engine with your platform.
- Our API interface is straight-forward. If you choose this option, you will have the highest level of control over all the TTS engine parameters.
- With our SDK, the process is fast and seamless.
- If you don’t have the system resources available or don’t want to install the text-to-speech engine locally, you have two options:
- Either use a cloud-based MRCP installation or our Web services option, to connect with your application.